Child & Spousal Support


The courts typically order a non-custodial parent to pay child support. We can provide the courts with a schedule of how much support a custodial parent will need to meet the needs of their children. In addition, should a non-custodial parent fail to make payments per the court order, we can help with contempt of court charges to force payments. Financial consideration from non-custodial parents should also include medical bill costs, educational costs and clothing costs necessary for the comfort and care of your children.


Financial considerations are often made for custodial parents who could struggle to make ends meet due to a divorce. At Zimmerman Law, LLC we understand that oftentimes, there are reasons after divorce that a spouse cannot work including responsibilities for a child, disability or illness. We will fight hard to make sure that you get support payments if the situation warrants it.